Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 42, 43! :)

OREGON TRIP!!!

Sorry its taken me like forever to post these!! Ill start off with Thursday, Day 42, the day I left. It was pretty good! I got to the plane and found my terminal and everything! I was on one of those little puddle hopper planes... That was definitely an experience. haha And when I got off the plane, this guy with like major long red hair, ALL over, and a lip ring, and a neck beard. (I hate neck beards....) Anyway, this guy came up to me and he was like "Do I know you?? Cuz you look Really familiar...."
And in my head Im thinking, "Yeah right Creepo head!! You wish you did!" And then I decided thats kinda mean. So I said "Uh, nope. I dont think you do!"
And Neck-beardy dude was like "Are you sure? cuz I really really feel like I know you! and Its going to drive me crazy. What your name??"
And instead of telling him my name I was just like "I really dont think I know you. Sorry!" And then I just walked away.... And I hid in the bathroom for a few minutes. hahaha

Yep, Me in the airport bathroom.. haha

Anyway, that day was pretty good!! I also got to see Sherlock Holmes 2 that night!! It was soooo good!! I loved it. (:


Day 43! :) I got to cross something off of my bucket list!!! Yay! (: I sent a message in a bottle!! (: It was awesome!!


See that?? Thats me with my message!! (:

And there it is folks! (: Check it off! it was awesome, haha (:

Also, I got to go to Trojan Park and feed the geese!
I think he was the leader. He ate all of the food.... So I named him PIG. Plus, he always had a little bit of food hanging out of his mouth...

See that?? Food hanging out again!!

And here is the herd of Geese!! They were so cute. (:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome trip!! 1st neck beard, you have no idea how annoying it is to have hair there (but if the guy doesn't shave it, that is the number one sign of how lazy he his, because it is so much better to have it clean shaven).
    2nd Sherlock Holmes AWESOME MOVIE!!!! It is so sad that your not down here, I would be quoting that thing sooooo much more :) Anyway GREAT MOVIE, one of my favorites!!!
    Last, Those are some great pic of geese.
    Later
    Me

    ReplyDelete