Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 51, 52, 53! :)

Day 51 was super fun!!! Sami, Colt, me, and Katherine went to Idaho Falls and saw the new Mission Impossible and went shopping!! Super fun! Then we went to a dance that night!!! EEE! So. Much. Fun. I love college!!!!! (: (:

During the day.....

And for the dance! (: Soo fun!!

Day 52! Sunday!
Of course, forgot to take a picture till that night... Smooth Sabrina. haha

And monday, Day 53, I say goodbye to BYU, and all the College boys.... and take the looonggg bus ridee home!! Whew! It was SO much fun though!! (: I cant wait to go back!!
Thank you Sami and Colt!! (:

1 comment:

  1. Mission Impossible, Heard it was good... Compared to Sherlock Holmes how would you rate it? College dance, Do they know the West Coast Swing there or am I going to have to teach them a little thing or two :) And you went to a College Ward? AWESOME!
    And finally the bus ride, it is like a 5 hour trip, that must have been fun ;) I took one of those once... What do you suggest doing if I am ever going to do one again?
    sounds like you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete