Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 5! :)

Okay! day 5, The calves are all still alive! (: Yes!! Also, I promise Im going to post pictures of them with todays post. And What else, Oh! I got to go bowling yesterday! Super Fun!!!!!!! (: Normally, Im terrible at bowling... like for reals. But last night, I won! haha What the heck. I dont even know how I did that! But anyway, Yesterday was fun. (: haha  okay, I really need to catch up cuz I dont like being a day behind. Ill try. But this picture is for yesterday....Tuesday. (:




2 comments:

  1. Sabrina!!!
    Oh my goodness!!! I miss you!!! You and your cows are so super cute. I hope you are having fun in cold Idaho. We sure miss you down here. You'll have to Facebook me your cell phone number so we can talk more! Love you lots!!! ;)

    -Riley :)

    ReplyDelete