Happy Thanksgiving!!!! (:
Today was so awesome. I love my family!! My mom was trying to take a picture of the family, and it took three different pictures to get everyone in it! hahahah yeah... thats just how we role.
I was making a list of some of the things Im thankful for..... Haha Ill post it. (:
Things Im thankful for:
Butterflies
Sleeper pajamas
Blue skies
Moccasins
My cow(:
Rainbows after the rain
Sideways smiley faces (:
Goats that dont come in my yard and eat my grass. (Ahem. Neighbors.)
Hippy headbands
Music!!
Awesome Farm girl hats (:
My family ♥
Friends(:
Green Grass
Willow trees
Cute puppies
Sunflowers ♥
Service
The gospel(:
The car I should be driving by now... (Dad....)
Trucks(:
Indian Summers
Books
Hairspray
Squirrels
Blustery days
Giraffes
Tree houses
Hypochondriacs(: haha
Soap
My bed
The perfect hair day(:
And.... The list goes on. It practically never ends. haha
WOW, what a list. I would have to totally agree with everything on your list. They are all great things. Although I would just have to make a few changes. 1st I am more greatful for cowBOY hats. Actually just hats in general. There are so many cool hats out there, just like your “funny girl” one :)
ReplyDelete2nd Books would have an exclation mark or two. But then right after I would put QUOTES!!! Just like that.
Lastly I am not a big fan of hairspray for my self. I am grateful for it, because it helps girls like you out, but hairspray would be about 21 on my top twenty list.
Anyways great list- we all have so much to be grateful for.
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving :)
PS I would also add that I am grateful for my Friend Sabrina. Hey still miss you.
But until Later
Me
Hey Sorry, Im just a little dyslexic, Maybe? Anyway I meant just like your really cool "farm girl" hat. Sorry, it took me like three weeks to realize that I read it wrong. :) Anyway, nice hat!
ReplyDeleteHahahahah Porter, Its okay. (: I would still love that hat either way! haha AFter I wrote this list, I realized I missed a lot of things!! hahaha like QUOTES!! Oh my gosh. How could I possibly forget that!?! And Of course you!! Youre definitely on my grateful list!! I still miss you a ton!! Maybe someday Ill be able to come visit....
ReplyDelete~Me (: