Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 9! :)

Last night I got to go to a dance!! (: It was super fun! Also, Sami and her husband were here! And....... Yep! Overall it was a pretty dang good day! haha Also.. This picture is from after the dance.... hence the not so great hair. haha (:
Anyways. Have a great day!! Dont forget to Smile out loud and Laugh really big!!! Wait.... well, ya get what I mean.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful night! Did you teach anyone the West Coast Swing :) Or maybe some waltz. You know dance is not the same without you :( I mean we have learned so many new things since you've been gone. Now I have to teach them to you in like six years.
    Anyway, glad to hear your still dancing :)
    Never let it stop!! May the dance be forever stuck in your feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porter-I miss dance!!!!!! SOO Much! You guys need to record your performances so I can see them all!!! I bet you guys are doing great! (: Just dont forget any of the routines so you can teach me them!! (: hahaha

    ReplyDelete