Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 6! :)

Okay Day 6, I got pictures of the cows! And I almost forgot to take a picture of myself... But I got one with Vanessa. And  its pretty cute! soo... Im gonna post it! (: 



Also, here are the cute little Calves!!!! (:

Benny is mine (:

Cody is Thomas'

And Romeo is Vanessa's

They are adorable!! (: And Finally healthy! I think.... haha

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they are so cute!! It is so cool that you are able to have cows. All we can have is a dog, and technically we really aren't supposed to have that either. But you know what we're rebels :)
    Okay so sounds like you are having so much fun up there. And it is really cool that you are doing the 365 picture thing. Your pictures are looking great.
    Anyway, love your blog, it is so cool!!!
    Hope you know we miss you A LOT, but mostly that we are wishing you the best of luck. So Have fun up there!!! Talk to you soon.
    -Me

    ReplyDelete