We got a new puppy this past week! She is a german shepherd!! We named her Sasha (: I stinkin love her!!! Oh my gosh. And she is so fluffy!! And she sleeps on my bed at night. (: That was always my childhood dream. Ya know on tv you always see the kids with the dog on their beds sleeping, at the END of the bed.... Yeah apparently she missed that memo because every night she ends up on MY pillow. hahaha I'll keep working on it though..... Anyway. She is so Cute! So my mommy took some pictures of us. (:
Aaaannnndddd Lucky wanted a picture too... I think. haha He didnt actually say it. But Im guessing he did since he was jumping up on my lap. Either that or he had to go to the bathroom.. hahah
Anyway. I love her. She is so cute!! (: (:
That is Stinkin Cute!! So cool!!! You guys look ssooooo happy! I wish my dog could do stuff like that. Anyway Lucky!!!!
ReplyDeleteok i've decided that we need a new picture of us on here, the dance this fri. someone will take a picture at the dance
ReplyDelete