Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 31! :)


Sunday.... Well,  Church was good! And.... Thats about all Ive got.

Hm.... Confession #2: Ive got a sand collection.(: I keep the sand I get in an old water bottle from the place its from. (: Kinda quirky right? hahah But I think its really cool. I get it from places I go, or other people go and they bring it back for me! (: So far Ive got sand from.....
*Mexico
*China
*Hawaii
*Utah
*The Grand Canyon in Arizona
*Mt. St Helens Ash
*Galapagos Islands
*Serengeti Park, Tanzania
*Lake Victoria, Kenya
*Kenya
*Tarangire River, Tanzania

(The sand from Africa and The Galapagos Islands arent in envelopes though cuz they were given to me by one of my dads friends.)
I love it. (:

2 comments:

  1. Sand? That is awesome!!! That gives me a great idea, now I think I want to collect pine cones. Let's see I've got pine cones from Arizona and Oregon. That's about it :)
    Anyways, good luck on your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Thats a great Idea! If I can find one here, Ill send it to you!! (: hahaha

    ReplyDelete