Day 30, Saturday.... This was a pretty good day!! We uh... "Altered" the Bulls.. And of course, as the oldest at home it was my job to help out. Lucky me.... haha But now we are now the current owners of 3 Steers.... Ah, life on a farm. Always an adventure. Thats for sure. haha (:
Later we went to home depot and they had this drill for... Sample? uh... Idk. It just had a "try me" sticker on it. haha So I was like "Awesome. Mother dearest would you please take a photograph of me using this incredibly large drill??" Okay so maybe I didnt say it exactly like that... But pretty close. haha Anyway.... Unfortunatly, the picture didnt turn out that great.... so I wont be posting it. hahaha So here is my picture for Day 30!
:)



Uh... Sounds like fun :) And that must have been some drill from the sound of it. Aren't power tools great?!?
ReplyDelete