:)
Monday, December 26, 2011
Day 37! :)
Day 37 was Christmas eve! Which was awesome! (: We had my sister and her husband, and 2 of our cousins over! (: Oh, and 3 grandparents, 2 dogs, 1 cat thats not even ours, and all 11 of us! Can we say full house?? haha So fun (: We just spent most of the day decorating all the cookies we made. Then just hung out together... And then we opened Christmas pjs, sang Christmas songs and drank hot chocolate together. (: Have I mentioned I LOVE Christmas?? Cuz I do. (: A lot. Except I dont really like all the Christmas songs they play on the radio..... Anyway. hahah I didnt get a lot of pictures cuz I was kinda busy... and I just forgot. Dangit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds Like A LOT of Fun!!!! Christmas is "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year."
ReplyDeleteMERRY CHRISTMAS!!!