It started on Monday, my stomach kinda hurt... But it was okay.
Day 11.
Then Tuesday.... Well it just got worse from there.
*WARNING* The pictures you are about to see.... not attractive. Just an FYI....
Gross. That was Tuesday. Day 12

Thursday... Day 14. Still super sick.
Day 15. Friday.... Still sick... but feeling better.. I just couldnt stand up for very long or else I would faint.
Day 16, Saturday. I had a miracle. Haha I actually didnt really feel sick! Which is a good thing because I had Winter Semi-formal that night with Jacob! It was super fun and I didnt even faint! haha
And...... Apparently the fun wasnt over. Sunday, Day 17 I slept alllll day.... and was still sick! Ugghhh....

Monday, Day 18.... This was probably the Worst day of all of them. And I seriously thought I was going to die. haha
Tuesday Day 19! We finally decided that I should go to the hospital. They hooked me up to an IV (Which I have never had before..... Checkin that off the bucket list.) Anyway, After a ton of tests, they finally decided that I had not only the stomach flu, but some sort of food/water poisoning! Awesome. So they sent me home and told me to rest and drink lots of fluids... Which I did.

And Finally.......Wednesday, Day 20. Im still realllyyyy weak. I ended up losing 10 pounds in the 4 days I was super super sick... So I have been working on eating and drinking lots! hahah





What an Adventure. It is so sad that you got sick. :( But I am super glad you are feeling better. And the whole dance miracle thing, same thing happened to me... twice. 1st ALA Homecoming and 2nd Kaylns homecoming. So Twice within the same month. I must have been doing something right.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, glad to hear your feeling better (and I am glad to hear that you were sick and not dead Because that would not be very fun for us, I mean you would go straight to heaven while we are stuck here.)
Anyway, Great to hear from you again!!!
Me
I thought the Dance was SUPER fun, part of that was los betos, but in the picture of us(WE MATCH!!!)i just look awkward, but part of that could be that i've never really done that before, but hope you feel better:)
ReplyDeletePorter- Thst happened to you for the dances too?? Crazy.... Haha you must have been super lucky! (: Haha Im definitely glad to be alive!!(: Im still working on your letter... I promise Ill get it out to you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteJacob- Youre right! The dance was awesome!! And we totally matched!! haha