Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 25! :)

Okay! Monday.... I went back to Early morning seminary for the first time in 2 weeks! haha And.... I was tired. haha But it was good to be back. Anyway, I also started my new highschool! Yes, thats my 4th one here in Nampa. haha But this one is different cuz its online! And I can work as fast as I want! Its soooo nice. Plus, they give me a laptop. Annnddd I dont have of the filler classes. I just have the ones I need... Which are Government, Economics, and English! So far Im supposed to be on Christmas break so I dont have any work to do... But Im bored, so I just started on second semester. And Im already 25 assignments ahead! Which is good because the plan is to be done by the end of February..... So.... yep! Thats pretty much my life right now. Haha That, and looking for a job!

Also, Me and my mommy wrote this pretty amazing song. Its the 12 days of Christmas... Peiffer style. Thats Right. Haha And for family Home Evening we made it into a music video. (: But the computer wont let me post it..... Ugh. Im still working on it though. (:  Its pretty amazing.

Anyway.... This is Monday, Day 25! (:
 Again, at the end of the day.... haha

I am awesome. (:

4 comments:

  1. Yay Early Morning Seminary!!!!! How Early?? And Online School, that sounds like soooo much fun!! Plus you get to graduate early. Its good you found one, after four. And you still have to take Economic and Government :)
    For Econ try these rap videos-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk&feature=relmfu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc
    They are about the best videos you can get for Econ.
    Anyway, have a great break and can't wait until we can hear the Peiffer's 12 Days of Christmas!!!
    Until Next Time :)
    ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Early morning seminary... We start at 6:15. Gross... Haha I really miss Queen Creek Seminary... They dont really do scripture mastery like they did it there. Bummer.....
    Get this, My Economics teacher is named Mr. Davis!! hahahaha yeah... Awesome, its like round two! Apparently I never learned my lesson with that guy the first time! Ill for sure listen to those! Its gotta be better than what I do for this class right now..... Haha... (:
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that early!!! Hope you do well with scripture mastery on your own. And that is so funny that Mr. Davis is your Econ Teacher. Knowing our Mr. Davis, and his occupational background, it is probably the same one :) Hope the videos are okay. Not the bast, funny and entertaining, but yeah... hope they're okay. :)
    Miss You, too!!!

    ReplyDelete