Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 33! :)

Okay so I was home by my self for a little bit today and I was like "Ugh, now what am I supposed to do?" And Then I had the great idea of taking pictures of me and the puppies... *Note to self: Not my smartest idea ever.

"Ready Sasha? Smile for the camera please" (: 


"Please stop eating my hair... I think thats kind of gross... Oh, whats that? You ate horse poop yesterday? Excuse me while I go and boil my hair."


"And My face.... sicko."


 "Fine. Ill just take a picture of myself. Without you... How does that make ya feel?" 
Aw.... Okay fine. If you werent so darn cute This would be a lot easier! You can be in the picture again... But please just smile, and dont eat my hair... Deal?"


"Uhh.... Im so done taking pictures with you. Youre fired."


"Lucky, Its youre turn! Uhh.... Lucky.. The camera is up here!" (:


"There ya go! See that Sasha? Take note. Good Boy Lucky." (:


Im going to have to keep working on them.... hahaha (: But they are jusst so stinkin cute it doesnt really matter!


 (:



1 comment:

  1. Whoa You have very photogenic dogs, haha :) Sasha is okay, so much better than me (by the way she really needs to get over that hair eating addiction of hers :) Lucky on the other hand really is photogenic, I think I even saw a smile :)
    Anyway, great pictures.
    Me

    ReplyDelete