Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 35! :)

We are starting all the holiday baking! Yum. (: I love Christmas time! So today my mom was finishing up the brownies, and as she was taking them out of the oven, she had about 6 kids huddled around the pan like buzzards on a barf bag. Hahahaha... Ive always wanted to say that... Ahem, anywho... I decided it would be the perfect time to take some pictures! So I did. (:


Vanessa (: Love that girl!

Apparently Levi forgot that youre supposed to smile in pictures... Silly goose. (:

Well, At least he has his eyes open in this one! haha

Andd..... Thats awkward, he finally smiles and I dont... heh heh... Next picture please.

Savannah and her cute little chocolate face. I love her! (:

Anyway, thats just been this morning.. haha. I might post more later today if anything else exciting happens(:

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... Brownies :) They are so yummy!!! Looks like they are a family favorite. Sounds like it has been a great morning.
    By the way great analogy with the buzzards and the barf bag :)
    I love Christmas as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Yeah, I think any dessert here would be a family favorite. (:
    But yeah, I love that analogy. haha Im so awesome.... (: jk

    ReplyDelete