I love Christmas. And I am so grateful for my family and all that they do for me. (:
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Day 38! :)
Christmas!!!! (: It was an awesome day. We had church at nine, which meant we didnt do any of the presents or stockings until we got back... ugh! But it was also nice cuz we gotta sleep in! Haha anyway.... It was a super fun day! And it was so great to just hang out with family. (: And.... I got a Nikon Coolpix Camera!!!! WWOOO!! So excited! Hahah I love it!!!! (: (: And I also got two new books! (: Yay! haha And you cant super see it in this picture... But my Nana gave me a real cool pair of earrings that I love (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like Someone had a great Christmas!! Thats cool to sleep in, I had to get up somewhat early. So family time, cool. Camera, Awesome (you should take a picture of it, jk) And books, yes!! I love books. WI got them too. Which ones are they? The favorites I got was a "Napoleon Dynamite Quote Book" :) And "The Christmas List" by Richard Paul Evans. Really cool books!! And Earrings, I wouldn't wear (cause Im a guy) but they look great on you. Sooo Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years
ReplyDeleteMe